Sunday, May 15, 2011

Broken Heart and Spirit | Comment

The purpose for this topic is to help me with my broken heart and spirit.
I am an average person who feels like he is about to lose it sometimes. For the most part I am a good person, that just have some spiritual issues at the moment. Sometime I feel like am okay with my life, yet there are days that drag me down hard. I'm sure you know what I mean. On those bad days my heart feels really heavy and my spirit feels burdened. I know I'm a sinner and that I am being disciplined by my Holy Father but my flesh is weak. It make me sick to my stomach to plainly know I have been disobedient to my Holy Father, yet again my flesh is weak. My heart aches my spirit mourns for I know I do wrong. I want to be loyal and faithful to my Father for He is to me, even when I don't deserve it, He is true to his words. How can I understand what He is trying to do in my life?
What do I have to do so my heart doesn't bleed and my spirit doesn't cry?

Thank God who gives you His spirit to know that sin can caused someone to have heart & spirit broken: as you have known this please make your way right before your creator..for the psalmist says that if i regard sin in my heart god will not answer me,therefore go to Him in prayer.......... The book of Ecclesiastes says that there is time for everything,time to weep, mourn,laugh,etc. and the same book made us understand that vanity upon vanity all is vanity. I must be candid to you, you need not to think to the extend that you will be having broken heart & spirit.....if at all you were in one way or the other jilted or offended,please take it easy & pray it over..............remain Bless.

(Matthew 11:29-30)-Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

This is the word the son of Yahuwah gives us.

I know how you feel, I also have many days like that. You feel sad that you sinned against Yahuwah and want to get better. What cheers me up is to think of the following verse

Luke 5:32-I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Don't stay sad because you sinned. That is why Yahushua is there for you!!! He didn't come to save the righteous but the sinners.

2 Corinthians 12:9-And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The best thing I think to do when in a bad and sad feeling is to remember the scriptures and think about them in your head. Try memorizing some verses that will encourage you and make you happy.

This is my own point of view on the matter of HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN HEART AND SPIRIT. I would like to respond at this matter in general, I won't focus on just being a sinner, as the WORD OF GOD says we are all are. Thanks to the SON OF GOD for what HE did for all of us at the "cross"...I am a person that believes to get to the bottom of things (solving a problem) is to know the cause of the problem, but the most vital one is to acknowledge you have a "problem". In this case we have "a broken heart and spirit" and now our next action is to know why. Lets look at that broken heart, it is hurting for a reason. I have been hurt so many time and I find the remedy to a broken heart is.....TO FORGIVE..... Stop holding on to things that hurt you, let them go for good, and never look back because you do know from your own experience that it hurts. Now looking at the broken spirit, I always believed that own physical body in under our own control, but I won't dwell into that too much because now we are looking at the broken spirit. I believed that GOD gave us the spirit, so when it is broken I go back to the WORD OF GOD and find out WHY. To solve a problem we need to know why there is a problem.

TO HELL YOUR BROKEN SPIRIT READ THE BIBLE AND PRAY.

It is a pleasure to me talking to you. i have just loved your free expression of the hard situation. Letting it out is the first solution you provided to your self and asking for help is the other.
All Humanity is sinful and there is no way any man can prevent him or her self from such thoughts that lead to depression.

By faith we are God's Children and by faith we surrender all our lives to Him. Most times the devil lies to us and tells us we could probably do something to change our situations. The fact is every time we take this advise life becomes unbearable.
The fact that He accepts us as Children is enough to give us comfort that He will provide. What we need to do is to have our lives entirely surrendered to Him.

Joshua 1:13
Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright© 2011 The Black Article Html Editing by Ireng Blog | Template Modified by Apa-apa ada | Backlink by Danang Blog | Blog Dopping